Dead Club House

Dead Club House
Haunted House in Cambridge

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Story boarding

I story-boarded the !?What is Art?! video project on sketch paper to track flow, write text and determine which images I needed to load on the flash drive.  I drove around town, filming and photographing on Saturday and will definitely use this image:
I hope I can access the video footage -- I emailed the Sony HD file to myself and burnt two others on DVD+R.  I can plug in the Flipcam in the lab to access those files but they're AVI and I'm a little baffled on how to convert those all to MPeg4 for IMovies.
I tried to upload some Flipcam AVI footage here and after Blogspot thought about it for 20 minutes, I got a message saying there was an error.  What format should it be in?


2 comments:

  1. wow I love that mural, and the concept for your video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very cool and very ambitious. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete